Digital Humanities: An Afternoon Symposium
This event is free and open to the public. The following invited speakers will share current research projects; presentations will be followed by a panel discussion.
- Gregory Crane (Tufts University): Perseus Digital Library
- Lisa Fagin Davis (Medieval Academy of America): Chronique Anonyme Universelle
- Racha Kirakosian (Harvard University): Digital Editing at Harvard
- Gabriel Pizzorno (Harvard University): The Documentary Archaeology of Late Medieval Europe
- Michael Stolz (University of Bern): Parzival-Projekt
- Jeffrey Witt (Loyola University Maryland): The Scholastic Commentaries and Texts Archive
- Moderation: William Stoneman (Harvard University)
For further information, contact Racha Kirakosian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funded by the Barajas Dean’s Innovation Fund for Digital Arts and Humanities and supported by the Digital Scholarship Support Group.
Originally posted at http://darthcrimson.org/dh-afternoon-symposium/.